jia*ustme-snowsweet

Friday, April 21, 2006

Welcome

Hi hi..... Welcome to my blog! hehe... first time writing here.... wondering it is fun as these days so many of my friends started blogging. Additionally, my company does not allow their staffs to access many web site such as msn chat,games, friendster, hotmail/yahoo mail, etc.... *faint* haha... Is not that i wanna eat snake ah.. =p Is just that sometimes in office can be quite boring. If only I can access to those web site while working, then how gd would that be.... hee.... Luckily, blogspot is not prohibited else more sianz rite..... oops..... lolx..... mmm..... not very familiar with the blog features so currently my blog skin a bit ugly. >.< However, I'll slowly upgrade it.

2 Comments:
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Silrain said...

haha.. ur skin is nice. Where not nice? I can show u some of the webpages where u get very uniques and style icons.. wan? hehe.. muz read my blog also ah... u noe which one.. the one on my friendster.. LOve U JiEjIe !

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Theresa Lin said...

hehe... is it... thks thks... oops... hee... well,sure.. show me the links. I wanna my blog skin to look nicer.hee.. Will definitely read ya blog de. When u r free must also read my blog,ok? =) lovE yA siS toO...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home