jia*ustme-snowsweet

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

IO Br meeting + Breakfast Treat on Mon 24th Apr

This morning very funny. hee... I received an email last week saying that this morning got a branch meeting & the pretty directory who looks a bit like wang bi ren will be giving us a breakfast treat as part of celebration for IIT efiling-(but don't think that i'm involved a lot ba...oops.. hee....) then sianz.. I was late for work this morning... haiz.. but i reached before the meeting time 9am and the food was already on my desk... yummy...oops... properly my officer help me take ba.. hee... I also heard some of my officers' voices from one of the office corner. They were like eating & chatting away but is going to be 9am soon le but how come like no one is going for the meeting? While waiting to go for the meeting with them, i quickly eat my nasi lemak + otah... hee... Soon everyone finished their food and went back to work. Funny... Is today's meeting about the food only? oops oops... heee..... *The above incident actually happened on yesterday 24th April not 25th April. Due to some uploading issue. It is published today. *faint* [I spent almost an hr to upload what i have written yesterday..liew... haha...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home