jia*ustme-snowsweet

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Past few days...

woah... looks like I have neglected this blog...Have not been writing here since quite long ago le wor. oops...hee.. Well, let me do some updates now... hee...
Last friday after lunch, I felt my forehead very warm & my throat became very painful suddenly. Can't even say a "hello" as it hurts very badly for the moment I say something. Then also having quite serious headache... =( I tried to bear with it till off work but just can't do it as I couldn't concentrate on any of my task. Therefore, I went to seek for permission from my officer in-charge to go see a doctor & take a half day MC.
Yesterday my company change new office phone. This phone was jus like hp... haha.. It can sent mgs, got caller ID, customised ring tones & voice mail greeting, able to search company staff extension number via names & many many more function which i haven explored it.hehe... Actually, training is provided before the new phone arrived de. However, I have no time to attend the training as my work load has increased recently.. liew..... haha..

2 Comments:
At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO HELLO. i know a little abt blog skin. can go www.blogskins.com to find the skins you want! if dont know can ask me aite!

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Theresa Lin said...

OKAY OKAY. I'll de.. thks btw.... heee...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home