jia*ustme-snowsweet

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Bus 21

This morning, I waited almost 25 minutes for Bus 21 to arrival. Damn it!! I could have reached my office long long ago. My house is very near IRAS. In less than just a 15 minutes of bus ride, my work place will be right in front of me.Waiting time is longer than travelling time! What the heck is this! #$^&*##@ Other buses like 857, 66, 64 and etc have appeared almost 3 times within this 25 minutes! At that moment, I felt like screaming real loud!! Many times I wanted to give up waiting for that freaking bus to show itself and just get a cab to work. However, I keep telling myself to be patient and determined not to spent the unnecessary anymore. Finally, my effort is pay off. The turtle bus came eventually and I board it. I felt so glad as if this is my first time taking a bus. omg! I am sure I will regret if I take cab to revenue house today. =p hahaha.... liew... All right, I wanted to say that I seldom take bus to work as most of the time is either by cab or dear's car. oops.... I know that is it damn sinful not to take bus especially when dear cannot fetch me. From today onwards, I am going to get rid of this sickening bad habit!! I must be not be late again! =p hahaha... Bus 21 !!! You better listen!! Don't be always so late hor!! Otherwise, I am going to write you a complain letter!!
Everytime after work, I also waited very long for this stupid bus to come! #$^&*##@ hahaha......Sight.. If only I own a car then how great would that be!! Hope I can have my own car in future!!! =)
Anyway, today is a good start because I can consider not late when I reach office in despite of this annoying bus incident. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home