jia*ustme-snowsweet

Monday, December 11, 2006

IRAS Dinner & Dance 2006

This coming Saturday is IRAS Dinner & Dance. I'm looking forward to this function but I have not decide what to wear on that day.. haiz.... I wanted to wear something simple and nice leh. Best would be a dress. *headache*

Yesterday I went to Super Cut at far east plaza to straighten my hair.... liew.. finally, got straight smooth hair... =p oops... hahah..... haiz.... I failed to have perm hair again... >.<" I just do not have the time to manage it. For the past 2 months, my hair is tire up for most of the time and it looks quite messy too... sad drop.. I guess I will never perm my hair again as I like to be neat. After my hair is done, Miko meet me for dinner at pastamamia. We have pizza & pasta. The food were very nice. Miko told me that she went for temporary perm at only $12 for her D & D last week. I feel that the price is reasonable. I think is better to do temp perm than the permanent perm.

Past few weeks, I have been going to KTV wif a few friends.... liew.. haha...... However, I enjoy a lot. It was very fun and i love singing....hahaha.....

Last but not least, I wanted to say..... oh my goodness.... I miss to write at least a day in Nov.... Aiya..... so sad.....My Archives would not have any Nov posting. >.<"

Oh ya.... Last month I went to Perth for about 5 days..... very fun there.... heee...Plus, I'm going to Genting to for this coming X'mas!!!! so happy!!!!! =p =D hehehehe............

Will update again!!!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home