jia*ustme-snowsweet

Friday, March 30, 2007

Botak Jones & TMNT

Tuesday, I recommended my dear to Botak Jones at Toa Payoh North for our dinner. I ate once with my friends at clementi after a mahjong session. The food was dam nice and price dam good. hahaha....Must try if you have not! Actually, I knew that place long ago from the show "HDB Tai Tai". Zhong Qin and Chen Li Ping were the hosts. Dear and I ordered a Fish & Chip, Cajun Chicken Plate , Hoegaarden Beer and a Coke. The serving was a lot. We could not finish the fries. After all, we really enjoy it. =D

Next, we proceed to our usual hanging out place,Orchard Clineleisure, to watch "shi zhi wu gu, yi zhi liao shu. ta men heng xi huan chi Pizza" [TMNT] hahaha...... This is what my dear told me... so cute of him.. =p hahaha.... The show is fine and brings back our childhood memories. Even though it may be quite childish but it is absolutely enjoyable and watchable for all ages. In the past, I like to sing the TMNT song as," Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Turtles.... Give me back the hard shell... Turtles Turtles power..." omg.... hahaha.... I sing that infront of my dear and he said: " wow.... how come got turtle turtle power... " hahahha..... However, I find that the appearance of the turtle's master (that liao shu)quite funny in the movie. He did not look like what he used to be in the cartoon last time. Instead, he looks more like a hamster, cat or wolf than a rat as he is a bit too furry but is kind of adorable. hehe.... I would also like to make some comments on the turtles and that is they seems to have gone for a slimming program. oops.... Dear agreed with me too..=p hahaha.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home