jia*ustme-snowsweet

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Polling Day

Last sat was my first time voting for the election. mmm.... wondering how is it like meh..... hehe...Initially, I wanted to go with my mum & bro but they went to vote in the morning as they need to go out early. For me, I wanted to sleep more as sat & sun were my only mornings that i could sleep. The rest of the day got to wake up early to work meh... liew.... heee.... Therefore, I went to the polling station which is just 2 blocks away from my blk in the afternoon. To my surprise, it was quite empty there. Only 2 or 3 voters were around but there were many officer-in-charge there. Strange... oops..cos I tot many people would go voting in the afternoon ba. =p heee..... Well, is good that i dun have to queue. hehe.... As for who to vote? I really can't decide wor.The day before voting, nen said that i must be kidding cos very soon i'll need to vote le. '-_- hahaha.....
I feel that both the PAP and oppositions have their own good reason for residents to support them. However still have to choose one. hehe... Anyway, PAP won my place there...hehe... Hope they can manage my hometown well. =)
Yesterday, evelyn came to my work station to do some checking on the production codes table. In the mean time, she shared some of her experiences as a polling officer to me & some of my colleagues.... lolx.... She met 2 funny voters. oops... One middle age lady asked her in quite a rude manner: "why? why? why u read out my name & serial no.? Why count? why why?" errr.... haha.....Well, that lady's name is not the only one who is being read out. In fact,everyone's name is read out as a procedure ba....liew.. hehe.... The other one is a woman too. She said to evelyn in a weird weird tones,"ni.... geng wo jiang ying wen... you sen mo yong.... wo duo bu hui ting..." liew... haha.... mmm..... dunno if i'll get to be a polling officer in future or not & meet some funny voters too... oops... hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home