jia*ustme-snowsweet

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Silly Meow aka francis aka dear

I just read my best frends, mimi aka miko's blog about her bf aka YX and this makes me feel like commenting my Silly Meow aka francis aka dear too... hahaha..... You all must be wondering how come I use so many "aka" here... haha.. That is because sometimes I will call miko as mimi, dear as meow... miko will call me as pei pei, Judy as ah di... dear will call me as meow too...etc etc... oops... haha... I do not know why we like to call each other some other names but one thing for sure is, we enjoy doing that.... hahaha ..=p
Sight.... Let's get to my main point.... Recently, I quarrelled with dear a lot too. He always irritated me when we chat at night and made me super angry. I understand that every couple will have quarrel but I hope this will not happen to me and dear everytime.


Leave & Ktv

By the way, I am on leave tomorrow to help my brother to do something in the morning. Evening time, I will be going to K-buffet with my colleagues, yi luan,yi xuan, susan, ex-co shihui,lee min, they all.... hehe.... Last week, I also went to k-box but is with shu qin and de qiang. Is very fun. We will have more singing lesson again. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home