jia*ustme-snowsweet

Monday, May 29, 2006

My Contract

Looks like my 1yr contract with IRAS is ending soon in abt 3 mths++ times. Time flew unknowingly.... mmm... still dunno if my contract will get to renew or not or even get to convert to perm staff. oops.. arr.. maybe don't dream of joining the company permanently first ba... haha.. According to some of my officers, they told me IRAS usually will not convert their employees to perm in such a short duration. Most of the time, one would have to completed for about 2 or 3yrs contract job & performances wise must be above average then they might convert de wor. However, there were some cases that staffs being converted to perm after they finished for abt 1yr plus of contract. Guessed their work must be excellent ba. mmm.... That's very fast hor. At least got some encouragement from that.. haha.. well, let's see how ba. I think IRAS will let me know the outcome of my contract shortly. Prayed that I'll receive good news. heee...haha..=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home