jia*ustme-snowsweet

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Makan Parade

As i was being nominated as a RC rep for this term, I was asked to go to my company's Makan Parade at level 5 to help up for a game stall earlier just now. One good thing is that the Makan helpers can dress down. hehe... Hence, I wore jeans today.. v*.*v hee... This makan parade was actually something like a national day celebration. It started from this morning 10am and ended at 3pm in the noon. Most of the time there, i was playing the game with the helpers when no one is playing. oops... It was a mini football game where you have to roll the sticks with many small plastic footballers to hit a ball to the opponent's goal net. Actually, i saw this game many times in the arcade but I have never play it before and never thought I'll play it until today.. hehe.. Well, the game was quite fun wor... hehe....
I just came back from there an hour ago.. liew... now really very no mood to continue working. oops... hahaha.... so happy that tomorrow is a hoilday and i can relax relax.... hahaha... =D However, right now is only 4pm++... still got another 2hrs ++ to go before i can off work... haiz.....=p hahaha...
Haiz.. Since this morning, i wasn't feeling very well already. My stomache was a bit pain on & off... feeling quite sleepy too... haiz.. liew...>.<
Last but not least, I want to wish Singapore a very Happy 41st National Day!! Guo Tai Ming An !!! ^^


Long Service Award

One of my officer, Sai Hoon, is going to get her 25yrs service award from iras... congratulation to her!! ^^ hehe... Just heard a few of my officers talking about this among themselves..In my team, most of my colleagues worked very long in iras...At least got 5 to 6 yrs.. I'm the newest meh.. not even 1yr yet but going to be 1yr soon le la... heee... wondering if i can work till that long (20/30++yrs)..... I don't mind to stay here till i retired as long as they give me good benefits & pay.... oops.... dreaming again....ZZzzzZZZZz..oops.... hahahah..... but i'm still trying to work hard here and hopefully i can get converted to perm staff soon.... heeee.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home