jia*ustme-snowsweet

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

So much to write....oops.... haha...

Recently, I was quite busy and do not have the time to write here. Finally today has got some free time so I'll do some update now. heee.... ^.^

Taiwan

Yeah... I'm going to Taiwan with my family this friday noon time. heee.... I felt quite excited as I have never being to Taiwan before. hee... Hope I can buy many unique stuff there..oops.... mmm.... Wondering if I can get to see Chou Jie Lun or Cai Yi Ling there. oops.... hahhaha... Well, I have not pack my luggage yet. liew... I must do it by today.

Cute Doggies

While I was waiting for the lift at my house void deck last week, a couple with about 5 or 6 lovely dogs were there too. So many hor.... oops... hehe... When the lift arrived, the lady dogs' owner say:" All go in." Therefore, all the dogs went in. Next, that lady uttered again:" All sit !" Immediately, the dogs quickly sit down together inside the lift. lolx.... so cute & funny loh...oops... the doggies were like small kids & so obedient.. Love them loh...oops... hahahah.... =D Well, I feel that all those doggies were very fortunate too as they have so many accompanies unlike most of the owners whom will normally keep one or two dogs at home.

The meeting with the NETS & DBS on 7th July 06

On Wednesday, my main officer, Lisa, came to my work station at ard 2pm and ask me to go for a meeting with the NETS to discuss some external value network issue. I quickly brought my company pass, a notebook & a pen to the meeting with her at 12th floor in a meeting room called, "Raffles".... hehehe... There were many meeting room in IRAS and all of them has got their own name. I remembered some of the names were a bit funny..oops... one called as "Mini" ,"Maxi", etc..... hehe... mmm... ok la.. the names..heee... Well, let's talk more about that meeting. hee... Lisa and I arrived the earliest in the meeting room. However, the NETS & DBS representatives arrived very soon after we were there. About 8 to 10 reps entered the room and started to exchange their name cards with one another. Due to my job is on a contract basics, I don't have a business card. >.< .... Hence, I only collect the cards from them. One of the reps still ask me if i got a card too and I just replied no. -_- omg..... so funny... First time attend such a meeting like this. oops... hahaha..... After the meeting, I went back to my work station and looked at those name cards. I noticed that those reps' designation were quite high level. They were mainly managers, vice presidents, consultant,etc....liew.. Luckily I didn't have a card else ..... oops.... hahaha.... haiz... Wondering if i'll get a name card if i got the chance to get converted to perm staff in my company one day.... mmm.....

RC rep and BCP Rep

At about 3pm++ on the 6th July 06, I remembered I was quite sleepy and almost fell asleep while doing work at office. ZZZzzzz... oops... heee.... Then I received a mail from my director & I suddenly felt awake.. oops... hahaha..... The mail was abt my contract & appointing me as the RC rep and BCP rep. liew.... It was quite a long story to continue now...oops....I need to go off now le..heee... will continue writting this in my next posting... heee.... bye... ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home