jia*ustme-snowsweet

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Fruits & Souvenir ^^

Every week, my colleagues will order many different kinds of fruits in boxes and share buying among one another. In this way, we not only get to eat many different kinds of fruits but it was pretty budgeted to purchase it like this as well. Last Thursday, my officer, Sai Hoon, asked me to accompany her to go and collect the fruits as the order was quite a lot. My main officer, Lisa, used to go with her but that day did not as Lisa's daughter was ill. Therefore, she has to apply half day morning urgent leave to bring her daughter to the clinic. To my surprise, there were quite a few people from other departments too at the fruit collection place which is at level one near to a car waiting area. I still thought my office was the only one buying fruits. oops.. heee.... Everyone there seems like representing their departments to buy fruits and the atmosphere looks like a mini market but it is an office one... hehe... Buyers all wear formal clothings & pushing one small trollies which is actually more for carrying boxes of papers, files, etc ba... Unlike those real markets where all the aunties wear normal home clothings. The trollies they brought along were those like small basket one with wheels. hehe.. Well, I felt very interesting to see such an "office" market. heee.... Today I bought 1 Vietnam Red Dragon Fruits and 2 USA Donut Peaches. I have never eaten those peaches before but last week tried one and found it very sweet. Hence, I ordered 2 this morning.... hee... However, I used to buy other fruits too such as apples, grapes, pears, etc but tomorrow I'm going to Taiwan le [Yeah ~ heee....]so can't buy too many.



Below is the mail I recieved from Sai Hoon & I find it cute..oops.... "15) USA Red Cherry (new Arrival) $14.70/kg" Fruits still got new arrival like clothes hor...oops.... heeee.......

Hi

Please let me know if you would like to share the following fruits before 10 am, Wednesday, 12 July 06 :

1) Aust Locsweet Naval Orange $0.30/piece (1 box 113s)
2) Aust Autumn Royal Grape $5.00/kg (2kg net/Bag)
3) Aust Hass Avocado $1.00/piece
4) China Hami Melon $3.40/piece (1 box 5s)
5) China Fi Zhi Xiao Lychee $3.15/kg (2kg/Basket)
6) China Sinko Pear $0.55/piece (1 box 42s)
7) China Fuji Apple $0.56/piece (1 box 32s)
8) NZ Pacific Rose Apple, Jumbo Size $0.83/piece (1 box 30s)
9) NZ Golden Kiwi fruit $0.65/piece
10) Pakistan Mango $1.85 ( 1 box 8s)
11) S. Africa Forelle Red Pear $4.20/kg (2kg/Bag)
12) Thailand Longan $2.80/kg (3kg/Bag)
13) Vietnam Red Dragon Fruit $3.7/kg (2kg net/Bag)
14) USA Blueberry $3.05/package
15) USA Red Cherry (new Arrival) $14.70/kg
16) USA Rainier White Cherry $21.00/kg
17) USA Donut Peach (sweet) $1.30/piece (1 box 22s

Thanks
Sai Hoon

The following picture is a Souvenir I got from a nyp colleague, Ann Siang. He just came back from his Australia holiday last saturday. He also bought me some snacks. The small small golden bits and pieces inside the bottle were real gold wor. [shui jing] Therefore, when u shake the bottle, all the shui jing will float in the water like the pics shown below. nice wor.. hehe... . Thanks very much for it.. ^.^

4 Comments:
At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bet you're having fun at taiwan now!

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Theresa Lin said...

ya... hehe.... but i'm back now le.. >.<

 
At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yar lor.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Theresa Lin said...

hehe... ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home