jia*ustme-snowsweet

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Admin Tools

Yesterday morning, my director asked me if I really do not want to do codings anymore. She planned to get 2 members from my team to maintain & enhance the Admin Tools system. One of them would be the main in-charge while the other would be the back up. In case if one is on leave or MC, the other can cover the job. It is a very small application which is used by some of my teammates to deal with codes table stuffs. My officer, Evelyn, is nominated to be the main person to take up this task and would have to go for a 5 days C Sharp training course. liew.... That's came to my confusion. I do not really like or know much about C# programming. Although this system has got onli a few UI and seems to be easy to handle but I still do not have the confident to fulfill it. Well, my officer, Hayley, is supposed to be the back up of this challenge. However, she was too tied up with her current work. Hence, I was asked if I could take over that. Oh...... how? codings wor...oops.... not sure if I wanna accept the task or not leh. If dun, I guessed maybe IRAS will not continue my contact & do not even think of perm staff conversion. I ever tried to hinted my officer if my stay in IRAS would be affected or not if I dun wan the task..oops.. The replied was like not very sure but dun think it will causes any influence to my contact. All right, let's talk about my answer to my director's question. Initially, I did not know anything of the planned so I say something like: dun think so ba.. etc.. As a result, my director leaves the decision to my team to decide who to do it. Anyway, my officers will let me know more information of the system & see how it goes ba....mmmmm....... liew... hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home