jia*ustme-snowsweet

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I'm Back + Courses

Hi hi everyone... I'm back from Taiwan on the 18th July 2006 ! heee.... It was very fun there wor. How I wish I'm in taipei now.(dreaming* & still in hoilday mood ah... oops.. haha)=D Well, all the photos I took during the tour using my hp cam were not transfered to my com yet as I haven't got the time to do so. Beside having fun for this hoilday, I went to perm my hair again! oops.. oops.... The Taiwan hair stylist was quite shuai... ooops... hahaha.... Actually, I never intend to perm my hair again as my previous permed experience wasn't that pleasing. It made my hair very dryed & difficult to maintain. liew... However, my aunt wanna perm so I join her ba...heee.. Well, this time rd, my hair is not very curl as compaired to last time de & is not as dry as before too. Not bad la..oops... but like not very lasting leh. Now getting lesser curl. liew.... hahaha....

Lai Khim nominated me to attend 2 courses in August. They are "creativity course for facilitators" & "Business Continuity Management Course(BCM)". Both of them each last for 2 days only. Not very long but I think the BCM would have to complete some assignments in order to get a cert. ^^ Sounds a bit not bad hor. Still got cert de (oops..haha) but I knw the cert definitely not those..... errr... hehehe....Btw, sianz leh... need to do assignments. Is like studying meh. >.<

2 Comments:
At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i also want to curl my hair!

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Theresa Lin said...

but now my hair not very curl le...liew... i wanna cut ur hair style...hehe....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home