jia*ustme-snowsweet

Friday, June 29, 2007

Doctor inspite of himself

Tonight after work, I will be going to the Bugis National Library with Judy !! To study and read many many books. Look.. Isn't that very hardworking of me?? ^^ Come on... Put your hands together now and give me around applaud....
Thank you Thank you!!!
hahahah.....
Just kidding.... We are going to support Miko's performance later. The title of the show is "The doctor inspite of himself". It's adapted from a French comedy and they have converted it to chinese opera. JiaYou Miko!!

2 Comments:
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Miko said...

I got leave comment for you lor PJ, but I forgot where i left it.

Woo Hoo~ I hope my performance didn't bore you wor~ I was trying to act cute all the time to entertain the audience leh... That is the best I can do liao lor.

You never post my pictures up.. so bad.

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Theresa Lin said...

I just check my entire posting, don't have loh!! This is the first comment from ya leh!! haha....

mmm.... ok la your performance.. not bad.. I think you have improved a lot.. Don't worry, we never fall asleep.oops.. hehe...

This week a bit busy so no time to blog much. I should be able to do some upgrading for my blog skin and post many pictures soon, so stay tune to my blog! ;>

 

Post a Comment

<< Home