jia*ustme-snowsweet

Friday, June 29, 2007

INFOD Quality Day

Today is my company's Quality Day. All staff are invited to attend the function. I just came back from there sometimes ago. The function is not bad as Tea breaks is provided. =p haha.... We had sandwiches, chicken wings, bee hoon, oreo cakes, fruits tarts, fruit punch,etc etc.. Yummy Yummy.... By right, I planned to get some quick bites from the canteen before I go out later as I normally off work at around 7pm++ and the show starts at 8pm. Therefore right now, I can consider to have my "dinner" already. haha... Yesterday, my company also have a celebration for a newly launched tax portal. Again, there is catering. Although I did not went for the celebration but I still get to eat the food. haha..My officers da bao quite alot back. By right yesterday afternoon, I have to get some snack to eat from the canteen too as I need to go orchard during lunch time so I ate only bread during that hour inorder to have more travelling time. hahah....Good hor... This two days!!! =p hahha.... Oh ya... I forget to comment that today's food is nicer than yesterday's one. All my colleagues also told me that.
Okay.. Is about time to leave office soon le!! yeah yeah... hahaha....
Have a nice weekend everyone! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home