jia*ustme-snowsweet

Monday, August 14, 2006

happY birthdaY...

Yesterday was my birthday wor... oops.... seems like making announcement here! omg.... paisei ah...oops... hahah.. Anyway, I didn't really review to many people about my blog, so i think is ok ba. hee.... Till now i'm still wondering if I really will keep on blogging? hehe... Anyway, as I looked at my past posting, I realised I have wrote for many months already. woah.. feeling quite happy about it...oops.... hahaha... Since young I always wanna write dairy but everytime, I only write for a few days then discontinue. haiz... so right now really never expect myself to write so much so far. oops... hehe... Hope i can keep on writing here... ^^
Friday, went to marina square to watch fire works... woah.... It is very very beautiful wor!!!
Sat, went to zoo & night safari... hehe.... very funny.. most of the time saw many ah mengs in the zoo. While in the night safari, I saw mostly leopards... oops... lolx.... then saw one tiger very funny as it blur blur looking & blinking it's eyes at the visitors & visitors looking back at him..[is like i see u ... u see me...] omg... hahahah... very funny.... oops... hahah.....Well, I notice that all the animals there were quite lifeless. Mostly were either sleeping or sitting or eating their food... oops.... haha... errr.... saw crocodiles as well... used to be quite afraid of it as it is very very huge wor..oops....but after last sat visit to the zoo, I don't feel that scarcely le. Knw why? oops.... hahaha.... becos i saw one very big fat crocodile swimming slowly! oops... haha... It is very very cute leh... looks like a cartoon but is real one loh.. =p hahaha......
Sun, went to hv dinner & movies. Actually wanna watch Hard Candy but too bad, the show already started.Therefore watch See No Evil. liew.... It is a horror movie + thriller type! Not bad... very exciting... At first i tot it is a ghost show but it wasn't so very happy as i like thriller type...oops..hahah... Hopefully i can get to watch Hard Candy soon...=) heeee......
Oh yA.... I would like to thanks all my frenzs who remember my bdays + the presents... =)

Zhao Mi + Chu Dian + Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue = D

Yeah!! I finally got these 3 songs... hahaha..... Thks to neN..... So funny... he said he dunno abt my blog...=p oops... hahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home