jia*ustme-snowsweet

Monday, August 28, 2006

Baby Amabel

21st-August 2006, E-ling gave birth to her first child at Thomson Medical Centre. The hospital was very near IRAS wor. hehe... After work that day, I went to visit her & her baby girl. The baby was very cute and her name was called Amabel. How I wish I'll have such a cute cute baby next time too. oops.... =p hahhaha..... By the way, Congratulation to E-ling & her husband, Johnny !!! ^^

BCM course @ Spring S'pore

Last Thurday & Friday(24-25 Aug 2006), I attended a 2-day's Business Continuity Management Managers’ Course(BCM) at Spring in Bukit Merah Central. The trainner was quite funny as he will try to joke around when conducting the course. There were breakfast & tea breaks provided for that 2days wor. Good ah!! =p oops... hahah.... However, I will have to do one mini project after this in order to get a Certificate of Achievement from the BCM course. Faint* >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home