jia*ustme-snowsweet

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Name Card

At last I got my own name card from my company. haha... I have worked here for nearly 2 years. What a long time but not very long la.. =p haha.... I am so glad about it. A few of my colleagues started exchanging it like exchanging idols card =p since the day they collected. Not to mention that I am one of the participants for this "activity" too. oops... haha... We have quite a big stack of the cards. Suddenly, we were wondering if the cards can be distributed out finished one day?? omg... haha...Anyway, we can always keep it as a survivors or future usage. I can start exchanging it with the external government agencies like LTA, HDB, etc etc when there is a meeting. hehe... I personally like the design of the card very much as it is unique. Usually, most of the name card is facing horizontally whereas ours is vertical.


For those who are not in my so call "MECL" msn email chat list, let me know if you wish to mail chat wif me during office hours. I will released the xxxxxx for you... =p haha....

1 Comments:
At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home