jia*ustme-snowsweet

Monday, July 16, 2007

NDP 2007

This year NDP 2007 was excellent !!! First time NDP is celebrated at Marina, on a floating stage!! Must watch if you have the tickets on the actual day/rehearsal or at home!! hehe... I am so glad to watch the first rehearsal on last last saturday. Too bad the pictures I took in my digital camera is not with me now otherwise I can post some photographs here. In the meantime, I just grab one picture from my friend's blog first to make my post looks nicer. =p hahah...lolx...

Our view on that day..hehe....

2 Comments:
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Princess Mummy said...

Hihi Jia jia, Im huihui..HOW IS IT?? GOOD NEWS???

By the way , link me in my blog..www.the-story-of-princess-mummy.blogspot.com

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Theresa Lin said...

hihi...
yes.. kind of... hehe... tell ya in msn now.. hee..

sure... will link ya...;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home